Determining soil and sludge physical-checmical characteristics is essential to later decision-making processes in terms of the most appropriate management. , proper implementation of the circular economy is encouraged.
- Characterisation of sewage sludge for agricultural use.
- Soil sampling and sample-taking plans.
- Contaminated soil studies.
- Analysis of soil for agricultural use and correction consulting.
- Leaf nutrition and fertilizer analysis.
- Toxicological, microbiological, and physical-chemical characterisation of solid waste and lechate.
- Sweage sludge contamination load minimisation studies.